$250 + tax for up to 15 children ages 2 to 11. Two and under free with an older sibling does not apply to birthday guests. $10 + tax each additional child. Parties are first come first served basis. You MUST put down a deposit to secure your time slot.
Birthday Parties include…
- Two hours of time structured as you see fit with use of our party room.
- Party host to help organize, set up, clean up and be your personal assistant for your party.
- Table covers, plates, utensils, cups (All of our products are white, you can always also bring your own if you have a theme you would like to follow).
- One case of 40 waters.
- You must provide your own food and any additional beverages. No alcohol.
- We do not provide helium tanks for balloons, We do not allow glitter, confetti or pinatas .
- This is not a private birthday party, other children may be in the facility during your party time.
Please click here to book a standard birthday party.
Private Birthday Parties
Private parties start at $400 for two hours and can be scheduled all day Monday and Tuesday or during limited hours on our regular operating days. You can also schedule private parties for other non birthday events. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a private party.
PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GUESTS SOCK PURCHASES IF GUESTS DO NOT HAVE SOCKS
Casual Birthday Parties
Red Bank Bounce hosted birthday parties are reserved for guests paying for one of the two options above. Regular guests are not allowed to bring in birthday food, drinks, presents, and/or decorations and try to set up a casual birthday party in our parent waiting area. We understand that a full birthday party like above may not be affordable for every family, but out of respect for our limited seating room, and for the customers who pay for the party space privilege, this is a rule we will enforce. You will be asked to leave if you attempt to do this.
We urge you to consider buying a birthday party package if you wish to celebrate at Red Bank Bounce. You can always come bounce with us (unless someone has booked a private rental) you simply cannot setup a party and serve food in our waiting area. Thank you for understanding.