$225 (weekdays) $275(weekends) + tax for up to 15 children ages 2 to 11. $12+ tax for each additional child. Parties are first come first served basis. You MUST put down a deposit to secure your time slot, deposits are non-refundable.
Standard Birthday Parties include…
- Two hours of time structured as you see fit with the use of our party room.
- 30 minutes of setting up time prior to the start or your party.
- Party host to help organize, set up, clean up and be your personal assistant for your party.
- Table covers, paper plates, knives/forks/spoons, napkins. (Serving items are flat white, and table covers are a solid color of your choice)
- One case of 40 full-sized bottled water.
- You must provide your own food and any additional beverages. No alcohol.
- We do not provide helium tanks for balloons, We do not allow glitter, confetti or piñatas.
- This is not a private birthday party, other children may be in the facility during your party time.
Private Facility Rentals
Want Red Bank Bounce all to yourself? The private rental is for you!!
Private rentals start at $425 for 2 hours (minimum of 2 hours required, can be extended $106.25 for a half hour, $212.50 for an hour, no limit on extensions). There is no guest limit for a private rental!
Parties are booked in the following slots:
Standard: 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm,4pm-6pm
Private:10am-12pm,4pm-6pm, 6pm to 8pm or 7pm-9pm
ANY REQUESTS TO BOOK OUT OUTSIDE OF THE LISTED TIME SLOTS WILL BE DECLINED.
Please click here to book your birthday party!
For after-hours bookings(6 pm-8 pm or 7 pm-9 pm) you must call the store. 423-269-6861
No Casual Birthday Parties
Red Bank Bounce-hosted birthday parties are reserved for guests paying for one of the two options above. Regular guests are not allowed to bring in birthday food, drinks, gifts, and/or decorations and try to set up a party in our parent area. We understand that a full birthday party like the above may not be affordable for every family, but out of respect for our limited seating room, and for the customers who pay for the party space privilege, this is a rule we will enforce. You will be asked to leave if you attempt to do this.
Interested in hosting a fundraiser night for your school, church, or other organization? We can help! You must be able to guarantee a minimum number of children but these nights can take place on any night we allow private rentals (see above). $2 of every admission that night will be donated back to your organization. You are also allowed to bring in your own concessions or products to sell, however, we reserve the right to veto and disallow any product or consumable (for instance we would not allow gum, suckers, popcorn, chips, etc. Things that could pose a safety hazard or could create a giant mess). If you wish to do this you should verify your concession list in advance. Our in-house concessions would of course always be available. Contact us via phone or in-person to arrange.